First of all, what is Simon's deal with birds?? First blackbirds, then sparrows? I don't get it...
Second, I think this was the most I've ever disagreed with Simon in one episode.
Overall, my favorite was David Archuleta again, with "Smokey Mountain Memories." Close behind were David Cook ("Little Sparrow") and Michael Johns ("It's All Wrong, But It's All Right"). I really did like Brooke's "Jolene" and Jason Castro's "Travelin' Thru," too. I think that this really may be the night for Ramiele to go home. I know I've said it before, but she was by far the worst last night. I think Kristy Lee Cook and either Jason or Syesha (unfortunately) will be in the bottom with Ramiele.
Tonight, Phil Stacey, Bucky Covington and The Clark Brothers will all perform. I love Phil's single...that song was written by one of the writers at Broken Bow while I was still working there, so it's pretty awesome to have seen a song go from creation process to first single on a debut artist!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment