Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Music Monday (another day late...)

My pick for this week is one that, I have to admit, didn't hit me with my first listen. However, after the 2nd or 3rd time, I couldn't get it out of my head at all! Now I'm waking up in the middle of the night singing it. Yesterday was his official add date and he had a killer week, coming in just behind Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood, and a good portion of that has to do with one of my best friends! :)

Jimmy Wayne's "Do You Believe Me Now" has such a great hook and what a great story line, too! It's told from the perspective of a guy who had an inkling there was more than met the eye between his girlfriend and another guy, and she never believed him...and now the two are together..."so do you believe me now??" It's a really strong song and I'm sure it'll do wonderfully on the charts. I'm definitely a believer now!!

No comments: