Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday, Monday

So typically you aren't supposed to like Mondays, right? Well I actually do enjoy Mondays, and here's why!

  • Mondays are chart days, so they're our busiest day of the week. I always love seeing what stations are playing which songs...and not just in our format. I like looking at the Top 40, Christian AC...everything! And the day flies by. That always helps a little! :)
  • Today in particular, are the CMT Awards. That means Music Row is hustling and bustling more than normal, because the awards are just down the road at Belmont's Curb Event Center. I love most awards shows and I can't wait to see what everyone wears!
  • Monday nights have become the best TV night of the week, in my opinion. And I have to say, that I tried to type this all within one bullet, but then I quickly realized that I watch far too much TV (thank you, Mr. TiVo Inventor), and each show needs its own bullet...
  • First of all, there's my guilty pleasure, The Hills. I can't help but get absorbed into the fake-reality drama of our dear, sweet Lauren Conrad...who I still want to be friends with. :)

Hills

  • Then there are my sitcoms. I don't watch any other sitcoms at all the rest of the week, but The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men are far too funny to miss.
  • My 2nd favorite (we're building up to the favorite, in case you haven't noticed), is a new one that I started catching during the writer's strike (so I can totally blame them for getting me into this one). I think I've almost caught up, and next week will be the first new episode of Gossip Girl. I honestly have no idea what it is that I like about this show...all I know is that it totally has me hooked!

gossip girl

  • Finally, there's my personal favorite, Jon and Kate +8. I absolutely adore this family. There are very few shows that I can watch back over and over, but this is one of them. I laugh until I cry at what these kids say. "Him's a yittle guy!" :) Lindsey and I watched the Disney World episode this weekend, and it was literally the 4th or 5th time I've seen it in the past week (I tend to watch them a lot when I can't sleep at night). My favorite is Leah...or maybe Alexis. No, Aaden...

Jon and Kate Pluse Eight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Aaden! I had never heard of this show until you talked about it. Now I am TOTALLY addicted!