Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music Of the Night

So Kristy Lee is finally gone. Bless her heart. I like that they had a Broadway night last night (I'm a huge musical fan, by the way), but I really wish it had been all Broadway material with Andrew Lloyd Webber as the mentor, and not just the things he had written. Don't get me wrong, he's a genious...but if you want the contestants to make it their own, make it contemporary, there's only so much to pick from, ya know? And when David A. did make "Think Of Me" from Phantom of the Opera contemporary, Simon didn't like it (although I really, really did), and Jason did his best to make "Memory" from Cats his own. I did like it (not love it, mind you), but no one else did. Again, the best goes to David C. with "Music of the Night" from Phantom, too. Bottom 3, I think will be Syesha (she was a little to theatrical for Idol, even if it was Broadway...but I definitely think she could be a star in NYC!), Carly and Jason. Yes, Brooke forgot her words and stopped, but I think she has more of a following already than the other 2 girls, and with Kristy Lee gone, votefortheworst.com has chosen Brooke as the replacement. We shall see...

1 comment:

Melissa Irwin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thank you for loving on my sweetest Shawn!