Friday, April 4, 2008

April showers...

I sure hope they bring May flowers! We've definitely gotten enough rain lately.

If you really know me, you know I hate driving in the rain. Still. I've gotten better, but it still pretty much terrifies me to drive alone in the rain when it's dark. But let's stay positive here, I haven't had a meltdown in the daylight in a long time! :)

But really...when will the sunshine come back out? I can take a day or two of it, but it really seems like it's rained every day for the past 2 weeks. I'm so ready for warm sun and driving in the car with the windows down and listening to music really loudly! I'm ready to take the puppies to the Bark Park and let them play without them getting filthy muddy. I'm ready to not be wet and cold anymore. I'm ready to get to work on time, because Lord knows all of Nashville goes 40mph when it's just sprinkling, and they brake every 5 seconds. I'm ready for my hair to not be kinky-curly anymore or anything else that is associated with yucky, messy rain (except for my super cute black and pink polka dot rain boots!) :)

I love the spring and am just ready to enjoy it! Fortunately, it looks like we may have a pretty weekend and a few days of nice weather next week. So at least that will be some relief for a little while! Just enough time to buy a boat and get ready for the next round!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Amen to all of that. You know I love to plant pretty flowers and am soooo ready for it. Bye, bye rain and hello sunshine and flowers!!!