Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Time Can't Erase a Feeling This Strong...
So what about Michael Johns going home so early? Crazy, right? I didn't think anyone last night was terrible, but I wasn't super blown away by anyone either. I just don't get how the judges can always say "don't take on a legend (Mariah, Whitney, Celine, etc...)" but then they make an entire Mariah night. Seems like an oxymoron, if you ask me. I have to say that Kristy Lee Cook has surprised me. Do I think that she could win? No. But she has definitely gotten better. That said, there still has to be a bottom 3, and I think that she should be in it, along with Brooke and Carly (although it quite possibly could be Carly, Syesha and Brooke...). But I think Kristy Lee should go home. Again. I'm not sure how many times I've said that though because I've lost count by now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You called that one, huh?! Great job Whit and yes, Kristy Lee has improved, but yes, it was her time to go!!
XOXO
Lo
Post a Comment